Tuesday, April 18, 2017

This One Is Personal

Jack & me, costume party

     You may have noticed a resounding silence from me of late.  Other than the blog about my rebel ancestor which was written quite some time before I published it, I haven't posted in awhile.  I've debated whether or not to do so now, but in the end I wanted to do something to mark the passing of a wonderful man, so here it is.

     My loving husband passed away last month and concentrating has been difficult, so writing has been impossible.  I have no words to express how much I miss him, but I hope to return to blogging soon.  Until then, sincere thanks to all of you who have written to me.
Ellie

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Ellie. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Ellie, that's awful, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ellie, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ellie! I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.
    Always enjoy your blog-- take care of yourself!
    Will be thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nicholas, I appreciate you writing to me.

    ReplyDelete